Interested in learning more about us?
About Dempsey, Inc. Castings
For more than 66 years, three generations of the Dempsey family have produced the highest quality metal castings in a variety of shapes and sizes to the most exacting specifications.
Replication of ornate metalwork is a nearly lost art. At Dempsey, Inc. replication remains a cornerstone of our business.
Often working with only a fragment of the original piece, or perhaps a faded photograph, our skilled craftsmen and artisans create exact copies of the originals.
Replication projects by Dempsey, Inc. include historic landmarks and modern buildings throughout the Kansas City area and the nation.
Dedication to excellence and exacting craftsmanship have made Dempsey, Inc. Kansas City's leading replication specialists.
Contact us today and let us show what Dempsey, Inc. can do for you!
Dempsey, Inc. has participated in numerous projects working closely with leading architects, contractors, engineers, and fabricators. Among our many projects are the following:
- AT&T Pavilion/Boley Building - Curtain wall iron castings, doorway arches, and center pieces.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City - Window Bars and parts, railing posts.
- Fort Leavenworth Army Post - Earthquake washers.
- Original Governor's Mansion, Honolulu, Hawaii - Widow's walk.
- Hulihee Palace, Kailua Kona, Hawaii - Parts for gates.
- Scarritt Building, Kansas City - Railing castings.
For even more information and photographs of our work, visit our Facebook page by clicking below.